Here's a great high end road bike for shorter women or kids! It has 650c (26 inch) wheels and an extra small 49cm frame. It was custom built for a woman that was 5 foot tall. It may fit someone roughly 4ft 10 to 5ft 3. The frame is high end steel, for a reliable, cushy, and quick ride. It features STI shifters, a great 105/600/XT 16 speed drivetrain, a high end carbon fork, and solid Rolf wheels. The saddle is a women's specific Terry Butterfly with a large cutout. The whole package weighs 20.3 pounds with inexpensive platform pedals. It is geared for hills, with a 11-30t cassette and standard double crank.
Frame details: I believe this is an early 2000's frame. Serotta frames are handbuilt in Saratoga Springs NY, and are custom built to order to the highest specs. This frame is made from their signature C4S steel, which is double butted and swagged for a super stiff yet supple ride. This bike is a joy to ride, and will last for decades with proper care.
Condition: Great shape overall. The paint is nice and glossy with only a few minor scratches. There is a 2mm paint chip at the rear of the top tube, a few minor chips on the bottom of the downtube, and some minor chainslap scratches. Nothing else worth noting. NO dents, rust, gouges, cracks, bends, etc. The components are all in excellent functional condition, with some scratches. Wear items (chain, cassette, chainrings, tires (new rear tire), brake pads, cables in great shape with lots of life left. Brand new bar tape. Fork in excellent shape.
- Seat tube: 49cm c-t
- Top tube: 49c-c
- Chainstays: 15 3/4", center of crank bolt to center of axle
- Serotta C4S Swagged Steel frame
- Kinesis EMS Pro OS carbon fork
- Rolf Vector Comp wheelset, 650c
- Shimano 105 1055 STI shifters, brakes, crank (170mm)
- Shimano 600/Ultegra FD-6400 front derailleur
- Shimano XT RD-M750 rear derailleur
- Shimano XT CS-M739 8 speed cassette, 11-30t
- Terry Butterfly women's saddle
- Tires: Kenda Kaliente Pro 650x23 (NEW), Continental Ultra 650x23
- Salsa Polo handlebars
- 3TTT stem