Soma Wolverine Disc QR Lugged Steel Crown Fork: 1 1/8" - Gravel/Touring - Fender/Lowrider Braze (Near Mint)
Sturdy, attractive, and versatile lugged steel disc fork for touring, bikepacking, commuting, and cyclocross use. This is the fork Soma spec'ed for it's Wolverine Adventure Allroad bike, and they offer it aftermarket due to it's high demand. With it's flat lugged crown and long tangs, it has classic style points.
Near mint barely used shape. A few marks on the crown, and some wear on braze-on mounts and fork ends. Pretty clean otherwise.
- 1 1/8" threadless (300mm long, starnut installed)
- I.S. disc tabs
- Standard Quick Release axle
- 44mm rake (via Soma site)
- 396mm axle to crown (via Soma site)
- 60mm inside width (via Soma Site)
- Two eyelets at fork ends for rack and fender
- Two sets of mid-fork braze on mounts
- Tange Infinity tubing
- Color: Matte Pearl Black
- MSRP: $150