Rene Herse M-13 Narrow Front Rack: Cantilever & Crown Mount (NEW)
Inspired by the racks that equipped classic Rene Herse bikes, the M-13 rack is made by Nitto exclusively for Rene Herse Cycles. The rack is fillet-brazed from superlight and super-strong Cromoly steel tubing, with a plated finish for durability. The elegant tabs for mounting the rack to the cantilever bosses are brazed into the ends of the rack support tubes, like dropouts on a classic bicycle frame. At 180 g, the M-13 Extralight is one of the lightest front handlebar bag racks available today.
This narrow version fits bikes with tires up to 32 mm wide and moderate clearances between fork crown and tire (rack measures 95mm crown bolt to canti bolt).
Brand new, no package. Hardware in bag.
- 2x M6 bolts for mounting to cantilever post with smaller-diameter M5 forward extension to hold the rack securely
- 2x M5 domed nuts
- M6 nut for fork crown mount
- Nut with built-in washer for fender mount
- Made by Nitto in Japan to Rene Herse Extralight specifications
- Cromoly steel tubing, chrome-plated for durability
- Attaches to fork crown and cantilever brake pivots.
- Custom hardware for secure attachment.
- Platform: 165 mm x 90 mm (Backstop: 48 mm)
- 70 mm between cantilever bosses (these can be bent slightly either way), 95 mm from fork crown
- 177 g ; 23 g (hardware)
- No light mount
- MSRP: $170