NIB/NOS Schwinn Fender Lot: 11pc - 1960's thru 1980's - 700c / 27" - 26" - 24" - 20" (Stingray BMX Lightweight Balloon)
Big lot of 9 fenders and two fender braces, most of which are new old stock in original Schwinn sleeves. I'm not sure exactly which models all these fit, but there are some very wide 26" and 24" cruiser / balloon tire fenders, some short 24" fenders that seem fitting for a Stingray, some slimmer 24" fenders, some 27"/700c lightweight fenders, and a brown painted fender likely from a Continental. See details and quantities at bottom. (NIB for with package, NOS for new but no package)
*All of these collectibles came from a closed Schwinn dealer called Kings Cyclery in Casper, Wyoming that I bought out. Everything was ordered directly from the Schwinn factory.
Most of these are new old stock in packaging, with quite minimal shop wear. A few of them are used. See individual conditions below.
- (2x) Model 52-825: Rear 27"/700c lightweight chrome (NIB, mint)
- (1x) Model 52-800: Rear 27" lightweight chrome (NOS with model tag, VERY slight shop wear)
- (1x) 26" Rear(?) extra-wide cruiser/balloon tire fender (NIB, no tag. Mint)
- (2x) Model 52-015: 24"/26" front extra wide, King Sting? Stingray? (NIB, mint)
- (2x) Model 52-335: 24" front mid-width (used? one is near mint, the other is EXC but has one small dent)
- (1x) Model 52-318: Front Brown w/ pin stripes, Continental? (NIB, almost mint)
- (1x) Fender brace model 94-268: All hardware (NIB, sealed bag)
- (1x) Fender brace model 94-268: No hardware (used, rusty)