Gilles Berthoud GB192 Handlebar Bag w/ Straps & Klick-Fix Alloy Frame Mount: Black (NEW)
This model of Berthoud handlebar bag can be set up as a standard handlebar bag, but also features the unique ability to be securely mounted without a front rack or decaleur. The black fork slides through loops in the side leather and clip into a Klick-Fix handlebar mount.
To set up with a decaleur you would need to drill holes in the top leather strip as normal. That top leather strip also has loops sewn behind them allowing attaching the top of the bag with the included leather straps.
- Does NOT include Klick Fix mount (available here)
- Leather reinforced bottom
- Shoulder strap, fork, and two leather straps included.
- Body size: 245 x 185 x H 145mm.
- Volume: 8.5L
- Made with very strong cotton water resistance canvas for the body and leather for edges and reinforcements.