Fortified Afterburner Boost Rear Bike Taillight! Theft-Proof Lock On - 60 Lumens
These are my personal favorite piece of commuting gear! A set of these is on all of my commuter bikes. They're locked on with security bolts, they can't be stolen. No need to remember if you brought your lights, or remember to take them off when you get to work/class/the bar. The rear is as bright as you could want in a taillight, as bright as much more expensive models. The front illuminates the road in front of you in a wide beam, and can be seen VERY well. The front isn't quite bright enough alone for high speed jaunts in very dark areas, but for general commuting it's just fine. WAY brighter than any "blinkie be-seen", on par with many USB charged "see the road" lights. The batteries last a couple weeks on average with normal use. Plus, there's a legit lifetime warranty if it's ever broken or stolen!
These lightweight aluminum lights lock to your handlebars and seat post with custom security bolts, and are guaranteed to last forever - If they're ever stolen, broken or water damaged, Fortified will replace 'em! 60 bright lumens are VERY visible on blink or steady on.
New in retail packaging
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Includes special wrench to install
- Fits most standard seat posts 22mm-31.6mm.
- Brightness: Standard: 150 front/30 rear
- Battery: USB Rechargeable, Removable Li-ion
- Run Time: Up to 24 hours rear. Up to 5 hours front.
- Modes: Boost, Steady, Flash, Eco-flash
- Warranty: Lifetime coverage against theft, breakage, water-damage