1981 Bianchi Super Pista Track Bike: 54cm - Celeste - Columbus SP - Pantograph Campagnolo Record - Ofmega Mistral - Fiamme - Original Paint (EXC)
Top tier Italian track bike from the 1980's! The Super Pista is built with Columbus SP tubing, which is an ultra stiff track specific tubing. The build is primarily Campy Record pista, with Ofmega Mistral pedals, a 3ttt/ITM cockpit, and Unicantor saddle. This bike will have very tight and quick handling, thanks to the steep headtube angle and very low fork rake.
Excellent used condition. Original paint and decals look wonderful overall with some blemishes here and there. ZERO dents, bends, cracks, rust. It's not quite show bike condition, but it's not far off. The most obvious paint blemish is a big chip on the fork crown. Otherwise it's standard tiny chips and scratches here and there. Decals are near perfect.
The components are also near mint primarily with nothing noteworthy. Chain/chainring/cog show minimal wear. Tires show minimal tread wear but sidewalls are dry and stringy. Saddle and bar tape clean.
- Frame number: 2. 81. 167
- Seat tube: 53.5cm (c-t)
- Top tube: 54cm
- Head tube: 130mm
- Chainstays:~400cm (to center of dropout)
- Tubing: Columbus SP lugged steel
- Wheelset: Fiamme & Super Champion tubular rims (w/ Cupertino Bike Shop decals), Record high flange 36H hubs, Clement tires
- Crankset: Campagnolo Nuovo Record Pista - 165mm x 50t
- Cog: Soma 21t
- Pedals: Ofmega Mistral pista w/ Celeste leather straps & Ale clips
- Headset: Campagnolo Nuovo Record Pista
- Seatpost: Campagnolo Nuovo Record 2 Bolt w/ Painted flutes and B pantograph
- Saddle: Unicantor Mod 75 #3: Suede leather, padded, CINELLI legend on rear